*WORK DONE SO FAR BY HON. LAWYER BARBARA OTENG – GYASI MP FOR PRESTEA HUNI-VALLEY CONSTITUENCY FOR THE YEAR ENDED 2019**
1. 5 brand new Dell Desktop to Ghana Education Service Prestea Huni-Valley Municipal.
2. 2000 dual desks and over 1000 mono desk to schools in the Prestea Huni-Valley Municipality.
3. Scholarships to 70 Tertiary students and still counting.
4. Financial support to some masters students within the municipality and still counting.
5. Mathematical Sets for All BECE candidates 2018 and 2019.
6. Provision of motor bikes to the Municipal education directorate
1. Rehabilitated Library at Aboso with ICT facility by Goldfields Ghana Limited Damang mine. Soon to commission.
2. Koduakrom school built by Goldfields Ghana Limited Damang Mine completed lobbied by MP .
3. Six classroom unit block at Aboso class factory. Completed by Goldfields Ghana limited Damang Mine. Lobbied by MP
4. Yareyeya 3 unit KG block with Auxiliary facilities completed and commissioned.
5. 6 unit classroom block with Auxiliary facilities and ICT centre, projector and Laptops completed and commissioned at Atwereboanda lobbied by MP and built by FEDCO.
6. Six unit classroom block at Awudua by AngloGold Ashanti Iduaprime Mine Tarkwa 70% completed. Lobbied by the MP
7.Renovation of girls dormitory at Hunivass
8. Rovission of 6 unit classroom block at Huni Vass
9. KG block at Damang
10. Nursery block at Asotia
1. Bobkrom 100% completed and commissioned
2 Aboso compound kesse Rehabilitated 100% completed.
3. Aboso Ekutuase 90% completed.
4. Renovation of Huni ally funeral grounds.
1. One Ambulance per constituency project Yet to come to the Municipal.
2. Expansion of Children’s ward at Prestea government Hospital.
3. Creation of office and OPD at Prestea government Hospital.
4. Provision of Incubator to Prestea Government Hospital at a cost of $10,000 under the kokrokoo charity foundation.
5. Expansion of Aboso health Centre ward.
6. Provision of medical equipment and drugs to Aboso health Centre.
7. Provssion of medical equipment and drugs and refrigerator to Prestea government Hospital.
8. Medical bills’ support to Hundreds of patients. Eg. Surgery of a hole in heart patient at Prestea.
9. Over 500 new NHIS cards and renewal of over 1500 to constituents.
10. Free Health screening for over 12,000 constituents.
11. Free breast screening organised by HOPE sponsored by MP at Bondye.
1. CHIP Compound 100% completed at Gyimakrom
2. CHIP Compound 70% completed at Eshireso Bepo
3. Umtra modern chip compound at Insusuaden also as a referral point 70% completed.
4. Atweboada chip compound–ongoing
1. Renovation of old court at Prestea.
1. 4 pieces of Spraying machines for farmers in the municipality.
2. Cash and fertilizers for farmers in the Municipality.
3. Provision of Wallington boot and Agro chemicals for farmers in the municipality.
4. Provission of over 100,000 palm seedlings to farmers in the municipality.
5. One Tricycles to support the municipal best farmer 2018.
1. Newly built toilet facility at Aboso layout 70% complete
**Provision of Boleholes in the following communities**
3. Wassa Kwahu
4. AdjieKrom near Wassa Akuapim
5. Okyere kojokrom
6. Financial support support towards a bridge at kokoase.
7. Gari factory Huni-Valley
8. WC toilet at Gari okfactoty
1. GHC 5000 to Mobile Money vendor at Prestea
2. Provission of Small loans to. Market women in the municipality under the Obaapa micro loan under the obaatanpa micro loan scheme.
1. Permanent employment for some constituents.
2. 500 sewing machines distributed.
3. Over 500 hairdryers distributed.
4. Aprentiship training to over 100 constituent under the Aseda foundation – Takoradi.
5. Mining Guards.
1. Sponsorship of Muslims to Mecca.
1. Reshaping of Aboso junction Wassa Nkran.
2. Prestea Broni Nkwanta stretch.
3. Reshaping of Pemeso Road.
4. Reshaping of insu Huni-Valley Road – ongoing
5. Reshaping and drainage system Bogoso Prestea main Road – ongoing
6. Construction of culvert for the bridge at Mempeasem Community near Bondye
7. Construction of a bridge at Esuehyia
1. Provision of brand new Del desk top computer to Bogoso Police Station.
3. Training of over 50 community policing assistants.
4. Provision of over 150 LED street lights in various communities within the municipality.
5. Replacement of faulty Transformer at Gyimakrom
6. Training of City Guards
1. Abekakrom 50 bags of cement
2. Gyimakrom 50 bags cement
3. Obengkrom 50 bags cement
4. Nsiahkrom 30 bags cement
5. Boakrom 50 bags cement
6. Bobkrom 7 packets of roofing sheets
7. Labikrom 7 packets of roofing sheets
8. Nsiahkrom 30 bags of cement and 7 packets of roofing sheets
9. Wassa Akuapim 50 bags of cement.
10. Support for widows
11. Support for persons with Disabilities (PWD’s)
12. Support for Ophans