- Leicester’s £90m valuation of Harry Maguire has put a hold on the England defender’s proposed transfer to Manchester City.
- Massimiliano Allegri ruled himself out of the running to replace Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea on Thursday night, announcing he is taking a year off.
- Staff at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium have been sent for extra training on pest control after it was revealed the venue had been hit by a mice infestation.
- Sheffield United are lining up one of football’s most unlikely transfers of all-time in Franck Ribery.
- Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku is reportedly closing in on a move to Inter Milan.
- Tottenham could break their transfer record twice this summer, with Mauricio Pochettino keen on Giovani Lo Celso and Tanguy Ndombele.
- Arsenal will demand £10.6m for captain Laurent Koscielny as Borussia Dortmund step up their interest.
- Adrien Rabiot could be set to sensationally stay at Paris Saint-Germain, despite initially appearing to have no future at the club having not appeared since before Christmas.
- Celta Vigo are trying to steal Celtic target Christopher Jullien while the Hoops are busy thrashing out a deal for 18-year-old Bolton midfielder Luca Connell.