- Arsenal are reportedly set for talks with Barcelona as they look to seal an audacious loan deal for Philippe Coutinho.
- Manchester United are eyeing a swoop for Ajax sensation David Neres in a £46m deal, as their transfer spree continues.
- Spurs and Manchester United face competition from Real Madrid in the pursuit of Sporting Lisbon’s £63m rated Bruno Fernandes.
- Chelsea are looking set to sell Tiemoue Bakayoko and Danny Drinkwater – after they were both left at home for the club’s trip to Germany.
- Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson is winning the race to sign Gary Cahill on a two-year, £75,000-a-week deal.
- Leroy Sane faces the prospect of losing £11m in wages if he continues with his refusal to sign a new contract with Manchester City .
- Paul Pogba fears he could be priced out of a move to Real Madrid, who face a £270m bill to sign him from Manchester United .
- Pep Guardiola is weighing up moves for Real Madrid midfielder Isco and Bournemouth central defender Nathan Ake.
- Mauricio Pochettino is ready to revive his interest in signing Napoli’s £20m Albania international right-back Elseid Hysaj.
- Everton are interested in signing Ivan Rakitic, amid rumours the Barcelona midfielder’s future is uncertain.
- SUNDAY TIMES
Manchester United want Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic for Romelu Lukaku.
- Manchester City are understood to have signed Juventus right back Joao Cancelo for £32m, with Danilo moving the other way.
- Barcelona have reportedly offered Premier League clubs the chance to sign Philippe Coutinho for a £27m loan fee.
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers is planning a surprise £15m swoop for Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer.