Some Achievements of President Akufo-Addo’s Administration so far:
2. Implementation of National Digital Property Addressing System
3. Nation Builders Corps (NABCO)
4. Interoperability in the banking and mobile payment system
5. Fight against galamsey
6. Establiahment of the Office of the special prosecutor
7. National ID take off
8. $100 million NEIP fund established
9. Implementation of paperless port system.
10. Implementation of Planting for Food and Jobs.
11. Growth rate from 3.6 (lowest in 23 years) to 8 in 1 year
12. Restoration of Teacher Trainees Allowances
13. Restoration of Nursing Trainees Allowances
14. Reduction of inflation from inherited 15.4% to 9.6%.
15. Reduction of Policy Rate of Bank of Ghana from inherited 26.5% to current 17%.
16. Commencement of 1 District 1 Factory and 1 District, 1 Warehouse.
17. GDP from 167 billion to 206 billion
18. Reduction of electricity bills
19. Reduction of budget deficit from 9.3% to about 6%
20. Reduction of debt to GDP ratio from 73% to 69%
21. Introduction of the Tax Stamp policy to increase revenue
22. Ongoing construction of Youth Resource Centres (including stadia) in the 10 regions.
23.1, 960,404 jobs created
24. Abolishing of several taxes
25. Gross International Reserves increased to US$7.4B i.e. 4.1x of import cover.
26. 10 year Cashew Development Plan
27. Payment of moneys owed Road Contractors and NHIS Service Providers
28. Take-off of $1.2 billion Marine Drive Tourism and Investment Project.
29. Implementation of Processes Leading to the Creation of New Regions
30. Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Service and TVET Council to drive Technical education
31. Digitalization of Registrar General’s department
32. Operationalisation of the Accra Digital Centre
33. Implementation of Infrastructure for Poverty Eradication Programme (IPEP), under which MSDI is actively constructing the following
a. 570 Small Dam’s and Dugouts projects under the One Village One Dam Initaitive across the three Northern regions
b. Fifty (50) 1,000 metric tonnes prefabricated Warehouses across the country – under One District One Warehouse Initaitives
c. 1,000 Community-based Solor Powered Mechanised Water System across the 275 constituencies
d. 1,000 ten seater institutional Water closet facility in each of the 275 constituency
34. Establishment of Northern Development Authority; Middle Belt Development Authority and Coastal Development Authority
🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭Ghana First, NPP really cares for all Ghanaians🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭
Take out the 10 years NPP has ruled Ghana and we will be without all these interventions which transformed our Society. Imagine if NPP had 27 years the PNDC/NDC had.
Which party deserves to be given power in Ghana ?
Some of the Policy Reforms, Interventions & projects undertaken by the NPP:
✅National Youth Employment Program
✅National Health Insurance Scheme
✅School Feeding Programme
✅Free Maternal Care
✅Metro Mass Transport
✅National Ambulance Service
✅Students Loan Trust Fund
✅Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC) – administering micro and small-scale credit programmes
✅Cocoa sector policies eg mass cocoa spraying
✅Repeal of the Criminal Libel Law
✅Public Procurement Act/Authority
✅National Identification Authority
✅National Petroleum Authority
✅Livelihood Empowerment against Poverty (LEAP)
✅Single Spine Salary System
✅Refocusing of GNPC’s Mandate – Oil Discovery
✅National Pensions Regulatory Authority
✅Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications
✅ARB Apex Bank/Regulations 2006 (L.I. 1825)
✅Venture Capital Trust Fund Act 2004
✅Universal Banking (Structural transformation of banks to enable them trade more freely)
✅Internal Audit Act; (Internal Audit Agency)
✅National Digital Property Addressing System
✅Nation Builders Corps (NABCO)
✅Interoperability in the banking and mobile payment system
✅$100 million NEIP fund established
✅Planting for Food and Jobs/Rearing for food and jobs
✅1 District 1 Factory and 1 District, 1 Warehouse.
✅Creation of New Regions
✅ Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Service and TVET Council to drive Technical education
✅Implementation of Infrastructure for Poverty Eradication Programme (IPEP), under which MSDI
✅Establishment of Northern Development Authority; Middle Belt Development Authority and Coastal Development Authority
✅Zongo Development Fund
✅Set up of Ghana Integrated Aluminium Development Corporation
🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭And many more,,,🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭