NDC’S MANIFESTO IS AN AMALGAM OF DECEIT, HYPOCRISY AND A DISPLAY OF FLIMFLAM
RE: I WILL INVESTIGATE THE DEATH OF AHMED SUALE AND JB DANQUAH ADU
John Dramani Mahama, the presidential candidate of the National Democratic Congress, has vowed to find the murderers of investigative journalist Ahmed Hussein-Suale and J.B Danquah Adu, the former MP for Abuakwa North.
It is noted at page 120 of the 2020 manifesto that, “We will commence investigation into the death of Ahmed Suale and other unsolved issues including the murder of J.B Danquah.”
From the above manifesto promise, it is clear that Former President Mahama AKA Alapor Man has no respect for Ghanaians and still holds the opinion that Ghanaians have short memories.
Candidate John Mahama in delivering his speech at the NDC manifesto launch last night at UPSA noted that, media freedom under president Akuffo Addo is in disarray because of the death of Ahmed Suale
EXPOSING THE HYPOCRISY AND LIES OF MAHAMA
1. On the 15th September, 2015 peace FM news reported that, A 35- year-old journalist of Success FM, a radio station at Goaso in the Brong Ahafo Region, King George Abanga, has been shot dead by unknown assailants.
“The reporter, who also worked for Despite Media in Accra, was returning from Sankore to Goaso at about 5 p.m. last Thursday, September 10, 2015, where he had gone to report on an alleged stealing of cocoa fertilizers by NDC Executives on a motorbike when he was shot and killed by the assailants.
My simple but all important question here is, who was president and commander in chief of the Ghana Armed Forces In 2015 when that young man (Journalist) was shot dead?
What did that president do?
2. On the 5th November, Ghanaweb and several other media outlets reported that, Seikwa Chief, Nana Gyimah Ankoana, has been assassinated in the Tain Municipality of the Brong Ahafo Region. They added that, Nana Ankoana was shot around 8pm on Monday while he relaxed at home. He was hit in the chest and died while being taken to the hospital.
Apparently, John Mahama promised to smoke out the killers of the chief however, till date the assailants are still in his pocket.
3. On 13th March, 2014 Daily Graphic online reported that, Mr. Fennec Okyere, manager of hiplife musician, Kwaw Kese has been shot dead in his house in Accra.
Question: Who was president when this gentleman was shot dead and what did the president do about his murder?
4. On the 21st June, 2014 Graphic online reported that, The Paramount Chief of the Nanumba Traditional Area, Naa Dasana Andani, has been killed. The chief was allegedly attacked and murdered alongside three other family members at his palace in Bimbilla on Thursday evening by some unknown assailants.
Question: Who was the President of the Republic at the time and what did the President do about the murder?
5. On the 3rd November, 2014 Adom FM reported that, The District Chief Executive (DCE) for Nkwanta South in the Volta Region, Peter Kojo Kenyeso, who was appointed by President Mahama and vehemently opposed by NDC sympathizers in the municipality has been shot dead at his home by unknown assailants.
Question: Who was the President at the time of this murder and what did he do to find the culprits who did this to his own DCE at his party’s strong hold?
6. On March 20, 2016, Daily Graphic reported that, The Chief of Sota in the Shai Osudoku District of Greater Accra and two others were on Sunday morning shot and killed by some unknown assailants.
Question: Who was President at the time of this gruesome murder and what did he do?
7. Ghana web reported on 8th February 2011 that, The town of Achiaman in the Ga West Municipality near Amasaman, a suburb of Accra, is at a standstill following the gruesome murder of the chief of the area, Nii Kwartey Djan I, on the outskirts of the town Sunday evening.
8. On 11 March, 2014, It was widely reported in the media that, The Chief of Joma, a Village near Ablekuma in Accra has been murdered. Nii Ayitey Noryatse’s body was found in his room Monday morning.
Preliminary investigation by the Ghana Police Service says the chief might have been assassinated.
For want of space, I would pause here and I ask the Former President Mahama and the NDC that, what did they do about the killings mentioned above because all these killings and gruesome murders happened under their watch.
I guess the former President Mahama wants to tell Ghanaians and the family of the persons who were murdered under his watch that their lives were not important that was why he did not investigate their deaths.
In conclusion, I would want to state that, with regard to the murder of Hon JB Danquah Adu, Former President Mahama was the President Of the country at the of the murder.
The only thing Former President Mahama did was to render the case useless by transferring COP Akufo Dampare Who first arrested the suspect to the Central Region. He relegated him from a regional commander at Accra to a divisional commander in Winneba just a day after the murder and further called for the docket to be transferred to National Security for further probe.
It is important to note that, Mahama did this because Stan Dodge’s name was first mentioned by the suspect in this first statement received by COP Dampare
Mr. Mahama, how far with the future probe?
On this note, I am humbly calling on all well meaning Ghanaians to reject NDC’s manifesto because it is a mixture of lies and hypocrisy.