John Mahama Killed Ghanaians with Unbeneficial PPA Contracts

0
263

John Mahama Killed Ghanaians with Unbeneficial PPA Contracts

By Fadi Dabbousi

John Mahama is fantastically corrupt. When something is overly intense, it transcends into an extreme or chronic case of the kind that it is. And so John Mahama’s intrinsic love for corruption, katasehy3 ne mpr)y3 kankan, is so intense that it has transcended the limits of mild eczema to one of gangrene, so maggoty that it is nauseating to even the most daring of scavengers.
The many Power Purchasing Agreements that he entered into were articulated in a manner that would bring judgment debt to any government that tried cancelling them. When the NPP government came into office, President Akufo-Addo was horrified to note how John Mahama callously betrayed the nation. However, he did all he could to soften the situation by forcing amendments to ameliorate the devastating nature of these parasitical contracts, hence ensuring reduced cumber. As a result, these suppliers have to be paid constantly whether or not they produced electricity.

Today, of ECG’s total income, 78% goes to pay PPAs and the other 22% for salaries, maintenance and procurement. Some PPAs have confided in us that John Mahama gets a percentage of their proceeds that government struggles to pay, as he got 100 million US Dollars kickback from the Airport’s Terminal 3 price tag of $220 million USD. How else do you think he is funding his campaign other than alleged contributions from Zoomlion’s Jospong and others? Business folks maintain their commitment to the opposition so that they may continue in the very unlikely event they are back in Power. GOD forbid!

Today, John Mahama drives all over the country propagating a lie that he had established this and that. He is the same person who once told the Nzema people that he would not construct a foundation for someone else to build on. So what is he advocating to return to Power to do? He is begging the good people of Ghana to give him four years in order to correct his mistakes, but how silly of him to use this tagline to an already beleaguered campaign that features high incompetence in all its facades and angles.
Everywhere he has been so far, people have told him the same story about their love for Nana Akufo-Addo, except of course the murderers and rapists who would not bat an eye to commit crime and assassinations in the name of John Mahama. After all, one of the killers of the slain Mfantseman MP was seen with an NDC handkerchief while the alleged assassins in the plot to kill Cynthia Morrison are all card bearing members of john Mahama’s party, the NDC, including their financier, the NDC parliamentary candidate for Agona West!

It was this same John Mahama, a liar by all standards and measures, who put his errand boys like Sammy Gyamfi, dishonourable Suhyini, Kelvin Taylor (US National), Dele Momodu (purportedly a Nigerian con-artist and homosexual, as alleged, publisher of Ovation Magazine), Mugabe Maase (a criminal ex-convict), Steve Malorey (a published liar and unethical literary gangster, editor of the trash African Watch Magazine), and others to insult President Akufo-Addo. This is an unprecedented show of ingratitude to His Excellency Nana Akufo-Addo, who paid John Mahama’s university fees and gave him a monthly allowance, having taken over from his father of blessed memory, who was footing John’s expenses!
Then again, the English saying, “Once a liar, always a liar,” is as applicable to John Mahama as his scandalous reputation, “Once a thief, always a thief,” which Ghanaians had long coined and tagged him with!

The chief liar, John Mahama, had arranged that his dastardly cowards would make noise that IMF had featured Ghana in the list of HIPC nations. No sooner had NDC’s Sammy Gyamfi and other chronic liars begun sharing this fake story than the IMF Country Director exposed them by clearing the air. He categorically denied the false rumours. The IMF Country Director further assured the nation that Ghana’s economy is doing well and is far from even being close to HIPC.
On one of his campaign tours, John Mahama acknowledged that in order to win the sympathy of Ghanaians to earn votes, he mixed lies with half-baked truths. He said it categorically! Yet in spite of all the mockery, peddling of unholy lies, and other plots of bamboozlement, he has the temerity to try to sell himself to the electorate as an honest person. Wow, how daring, faceless, diabolical, and empirically overly flatulent.
A liar will always be a liar even if he carried gold in his mouth and studded his teeth with diamonds. Bluntly put, John Mahama is an unrepentant liar!

By Fadi Dabbousi

Copy

Leave a Reply