Exposing NDC lies on the bogus list of 51 out of 6,000 people the President can appoint
2. What is a de facto Prime Minister? Gabby runs his law firm with his wife and other partners in Labone.
3. The NDC should name one person on the list who did not work tirelessly over the years for the NPP.
4. Victor Newman’s wife has been the main party person mobilizing market women since the 1990s.
5. Shirley Laryea has been working on Auntie Becky’s campaign since 2008!
6. Michael Bediako, Ken’s PA, is no relation of the Minister of Finance.
7. Nana Fredua Ofori-Atta has been a known communicator of the party right from the beginning of the party.
8. Kofi Darko Asante, a retired diplomat, was once Executive Secretary of the Energy Commission under President Kufuor.
9. Atta Akyea has been an MP since 2009.
10. Kwesi Amoako Atta, Minister of Roads, is no blood relative of the President.
11. Bumpty, Edward Akufo-Addo, is the ONLY brother of the President who has been beside him for like 67 years! He holds no position in this Government.
12. Lawyer Baafour Gyimah, who is Chairman of the Games Commission, was President Kufuor’s CEO of the Games Commission.
13. His wife Rhoderline Baafour Gyimah, was running the Office of the First Lady under President Kufuor.
14. So is every Akuffo from Akropong now a family member?
15. Gloria Akuffo, AG, was deputy AG when Akufo-Addo was AG under President Kufuor and managed the entire legal team during the historic election petition of 2013.
16. Kwame Akuffo was also one of the lawyers of the election petition and HE IS NOT a presidential staffer. He runs his own law firm at Airport Residential Area.
17. Nana Bediatuo was one of the lawyers in that case and has also represented the party in so many cases including the important NHIS card case at the Supreme Court.
18. Victor Newman has been a pillar behind Nana Addo since “Kume Preko” days and he is Ga and Akuapim and not a relative.
19. Michael Ofori-Atta, who was employed in the service under Hackman Owusu Agyeman, was a high flying diplomat at the Foreign Affairs Ministry and was victimized when NPP lost power in 2008 and was employed by ECOWAS because of his competence.
20. Olivia Quartey is on the list because she is Ursula’s friend? Really? This is a joke! Who doesn’t know how hard this woman worked for the party and was brutalized and hospitalized in 2012.
21. Dr Kwame Nyantekyi is an economist and a major contributor to the party in both money and ideas since 1992.
22. Yoofi Grant has been a key player in the party’s last three manifestos.
23. Mumuni Bawumia worked at the Ministry of Interior as a civil servant under the NDC and he is still there.
24. It was ok when Mike Oquaye was all over on air from Kufuor’s time defending and promoting the party and all through out opposition time but such a brilliant lawyer does not deserve an appointment because his father is Speaker?
25. Prince Sefah was NPP Canada Secretary, an accomplished Technology Professional who qualifies for the NCA position.
26. Gina Blay was Manager of Daily Guide which played a huge role in keeping the NDC Govt on its toes.
27. Ken Ofori-Attah was Chairman of both 2012 and 2016 NPP Presidential Campaign Finance Team.
And all these people are competent.
We can go on and on and on and on.