AFTER INTERNAL PARTY ELECTIONS , STRATEGICALLY , NOBODY IS A WINNER NOR LOSER . ✍🏿 MAMA DEE

0
189

” AFTER INTERNAL PARTY ELECTIONS , STRATEGICALLY , NOBODY IS A WINNER NOR LOSER .
✍🏿 MAMA DEE

‘Before i start everything, let me take this advantage to thank our Regional party officials for their hard work and their fairness as far as this election is concern . I believe that my Party Regional heads lead by Hon.Kwamena Duncan,MCE KK Essuman,Constituency Chairman 1 Alhaji Gebrine Adams and all executives members have exhibited a fairness and democratic way in making sure that the elections becomes free, fair and transparent election, our security services, contestant’s, and all the various elections committees did fantastic job in Mfantseman constituency.

undoubtedly, I hope those who really understand politics will agree with me that ,this internal primaries holds about 25% of the entire general elections . Meaning, the rest of the 75% remaining is where our energy needed to be channel to from tomorrow.

Strategically, this is not a time for too much jubilations or trying to do something to make your opponent to see that you have defeated him or her where there is big job which needed unity force is ahead.

This is the time for our respectful winners need to seized all their fire and think about all inclusive and more importantly UNITY of the great NPP FAMILY.

This is also the time where those who couldn’t make it today also have think about the party NPP first because tomorrow could also be your day. [ THERE IS MORE ROOM FOR DEVELOPMENT]

Strategically, it is also important for both contestant’s and all their supporters to be very careful in how they communicates the aftermaths of this internal party elections outside before 7th December 2020 ,most importantly the winners camp because after internal party elections there is no more campaign, insults, harsh words and more importantly, to revisit the past during the campaigning but focus and think about only UNITY because every votes is important when it comes to general elections.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE DON’T TAKE IT PERSONAL BUT FOR SAKE OF OUR PARTY TAKE IT AS ADVISE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR PARTY NPP.

# NOBODY IS A WINNER OR LOSER IN INTERNAL PARTY ELECTIONS.

MAMA DEE[ POLITICAL CITIZEN ]👌

Copy

Leave a Reply