Achievements Of Hon. William Owuraku Aidoo (MP, Afigya Kwabre South Constituency) In The Educational Sector.
In my previous article titled “Hon. William Owuraku Aidoo, MP/PC For Afigya Kwabre South Constituency Deserves Another Term (Pt.1)”, I craved the indulgence of my readers to highlight some of the projects and programs undertaken by the MP/PC over the nearly four (4) years of the NPP government.
As a matter of fact, and in an attempt to dispose off any mischief and propaganda that may likely pose forth, I do want to emphasize that the projects/programs to be listed are but those related to the era dating from 7th January, 2017 till date. Thus, these achievements are those chalked in the President Akufo-Addo’s government. The sector under consideration is strictly Education.
1. Construction of a 3 unit classroom block at Buoho D/A JHS.
2. Construction of a Girls dormitory at Aduman SHS.
3. Construction of a classroom block at Ankaase.
4. Construction of a classroom block at Sassa.
5. Renovation of a dilapidated classroom block at Ebom-Bomfa.
6. Construction of a 3 unit classroom block at Ankaase-Daboya JHS
7. Construction of a 6 unit classroom block at Afrancho.
8. Construction of an ultramodern KG block at Atrama.
9. Construction of an ultramodern KG block at Apagya.
10. Renovation of KG block at Afrancho.
11. Construction of a 6 unit classroom block at Mposu.
12. Construction of a 6 unit classroom block at Atimatim.
13. Construction of a 3 storey 24 unit classroom block at Aduman SHS in an attempt to eradicate the double track system.
14. Construction of a 1 storey ultramodern toilet and bath facility at Aduman SHS.
15. Construction of a 20 seater ultramodern toilet facility at Aduman SHS.
16. Offered Educational Scholarships to over 50 Students of higher learning.
17. Successfully lobbied for the extension of the School Feeding Programme from an initial 11 schools to cover pupils in all the public basic schools in the constituency.
The aforementioned have been possible due to the enormous support given to Hon. William Owuraku Aidoo by the good people of the Afigya Kwabre South Constituency, the DCE and his hardworking District Assembly, President Akufo-Addo and the able NPP government.
It is on the basis of this support given over the years that Hon. William Owuraku Aidoo comes again to seek another term of service as Member of Parliament for the Afigya Kwabre South Constituency.
Member, Election 2020 NPP Research Team
(Afigya Kwabre South Constituency)