2019 Budget is the Best Development Oriented Budget Since Independence
The 2019 budget statement presented to Parliament and read by the Finance Minister, Hon. Ken Ofori-Atta under the theme; ” A Stronger Economy, for Jobs and Prosperity” is so far the best and most visionary budget since Independence.
The 2019 budget has addressed the issues and challenges in all the sectors of the Country’s national,regional and district economy.
The implementation of the 2019 budget will:
1. create jobs and wealth for the good people of Ghana.
2. ensure the booming of businesses especially the private sector.
3. provide unprecedented infrastructure projects across the Country, that is 2019 budget will achieve quality infrastructure projects with emphasis on Value for Money.
4. ensure the successful fight against corruption, and resourcing the Office of the Special Prosecutor plus other relevant state institutions.
5. ensure that Food and Agricultural Sector becomes the key driving force behind the economy as we always believe that Food and Agriculture is the backbone and life wire of the Country’s Economy.
5. Achieve substantial domestic revenue mobilization targets, and direct foreign investments.
6. ensure that God will have an Altar in Ghana through the establishment of the National Cathedral. No Government since Independence has ever thought of this greatest priority for God and Country.
President Akufo-Addo has given a true meaning and relevance to the beginning of the Country’s National Anthem which read as “God bless our homeland Ghana”.
With the establishment of the National Cathedral, God shall meet us at the point of the Country Needs.
As a Country we want God to bless us but don’t have a National Altar for HIM. NDC members and members of other political parties who are kicking against the establishment of the National Cathedral for God and Country are spiritually ignorant.
The 2019 budget will lay a solid foundation for the Ghana Beyond Aid envisioned by President Akufo-Addo.
We would like to urge Ghanaians to ignore and disregard the scepticism and ignorant commentaries from the nursery and creche economic brains such as Fifi Kwetey, Isaac Adongo, Cassiel Ato Forson, Sam George, A. B. A. Fuseini and several uneducated minds of NDC Communicators against the 2019 Budget.
The 2019 budget is the budget of Hope and for Mpuntuo.
Razak Kojo Opoku
(CVM Founder and President)