- Tottenham have joined bitter rivals Arsenal in the race to sign Manchester United outcast Eric Bailly.
- Juventus are preparing a huge pre-contract offer for Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey.
- Real Madrid are reportedly monitoring Manchester City star Raheem Sterling as they look to replace Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Arsenal could be pipped to Lille star Nicholas Pepe’s signature by Bayern Munich, according to reports.
- Members of the SFA Board are ready to boycott a dinner inducting Paul Gascoigne into the Scottish Football Hall of Fame later this month.
- The FA has warned it faces a £72m bill for upgrades to Wembley if it does not sell to Fulham owner Shahid Khan.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek could represent England U21s again and is at the centre of a discussion over which senior players will be considered for Euro 2019.
- Padraig Harrington and Lee Westwood are such nailed-on certainties to be the next two European Ryder Cup captains that consideration will be given to making a joint announcement in the New Year.
- Jose Mourinho may consider it a small price to pay in the circumstances but Anthony Martial’s crucial goal against Newcastle came at a cost of more than £8.7 million to Manchester United.
- Javi Gracia is poised to sign a new three-year, long-term contract as Watford head coach.
- Jose Mourinho missed out on Inter’s Ivan Perisic for £48m because Ed Woodward was only willing to pay £45m.
- The UEFA Super Cup could be played outside of Europe as top clubs believe big money could be made by taking the final global.
- Roy Keane is looking to return to club management and has his sights set on the Championship.
- AC Milan have beaten Liverpool and Manchester United to Brazilian starlet Lucas Paqueta after agreeing a £30m deal with Flamengo
- Arsenal are bracing themselves for cut-price bids from Manchester United and Liverpool for Aaron Ramsey in January.
- Chelsea could get one over Manchester United by making a swoop for AC Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov met with Russia president Vladimir Putin on Wednesday after his UFC229 victory over Conor McGregor.