- Danny Welbeck is set to follow Aaron Ramsey out of Arsenal on a free transfer next summer with no new deal in sight.
- Tottenham are ready to enter the bidding for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot in January.
- Hector Bellerin has praised Danny Rose for speaking out over mental health issues.
- Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde has admitted his side must nullify Harry Kane to stop the rot.
- Aston Villa fans threw a cabbage at Steve Bruce with the beleaguered boss under increasing pressure following a dramatic draw at home to Preston.
- Paul Pogba is being lined up for a mega-money move by PSG as his Manchester United career lies in tatters.
- Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde refused to rule out a January move for Paul Pogba.
- Ilkay Gundogan is a doubt for Manchester City’s top-of-the-table clash against Liverpool with a hamstring injury.
- Mason Greenwood has signed his first professional contract with Manchester United.
- A dressing room rant by a furious Mark Noble has emerged as a factor behind the West Ham revival.
- Barcelona have projected a wage bill of £563m for this season, which – along with profits of just £10m – leaves no room in the budget for an outlay on Paul Pogba, given the likely £133m transfer fee and major salary contract.
- Jadon Sancho is expected to be included in the England Under-21 squad for the first time this week as a reward for the impressive start to his career at Borussia Dortmund.
- The FA has recruited a group of black and ethnic minority coaches to work with the senior England squad and the under-21s, fulfilling a commitment to increase the diversity of the coaching set-up.
- Odsonne Edouard has declared himself fit for Celtic’s clash against Red Bull Salzburg in the Europa League tomorrow night.
- Ex-Celtic keeper Logan Bailly could make a return to Scotland after being released by Belgian club Mouscron.