- Cristiano Ronaldo is set to face Manchester United despite being sent off on his Champions League debut for Juventus.
- Jose Mourinho believes Memphis Depay can still realise his potential despite failing to make the grade at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United have turned the corner after their early-season wobble and there is more to come, says Paul Pogba.
- Jack Wilshere has been left fuming after a loose screw in his ankle caused another six-week lay-off.
- Workers at Tottenham’s new stadium had early-morning booze sessions and took drugs on site, it has been claimed.
- Burnley defender Ben Gibson is out for several weeks after a hernia operation.
- Former club owner Eddie Davies saved Bolton from administration four days before he died.
- Steve Bruce is considering a move for the former West Ham defender James Collins.
- Mauricio Pochettino believes the thigh injury to Hugo Lloris could have been linked to his drink-drive ban.
- Pep Guardiola has put a block on a follow-up being made to the Manchester City documentary.
- Liverpool are yet to open talks with James Milner over a new contract.
- Kevin De Bruyne expects to be back in full training next month to be fit for the Manchester United clash in November.
- Fernandinho hopes Manchester City’s shock Champions League defeat to Lyon will leave them humbled.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is confident of being able to face former club Manchester United in the Champions League.
- Ireland will join the four British associations planning a joint bid for the 2030 World Cup.
- Wilfried Zaha has accused Manchester United of failing to give him adequate support after his £10m transfer in 2013, with the Crystal Palace forward admitting it led to depression.
- Queen’s Park have claimed the SFA tried to buy Hampden off them for £1.