- Manchester United have denied talk of a rift between manager Jose Mourinho and executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward.
- Tottenham are struggling to sell the naming rights to their new stadium because of the £200m price tag placed on it by Daniel Levy.
- Middlesbrough will seal a deadline day loan move for Crystal Palace winger Jason Puncheon.
- UEFA are plotting a third European club competition to run alongside the Champions League and Europa League.
- New Real Madrid signing Mariano Diaz is set to take Cristiano Ronaldo’s iconic No 7 shirt.
- Brentford boss Dean Smith has threatened to complain about Jon Moss to the referees chief after he swore at their physio.
- Manchester United hope to push through a move for Roma star Lorenzo Pellegrini in January.
- Middlesbrough are set to force through a £7m deadline day deal for Millwall midfielder George Saville, who will initially join the club on loan until January.
- Steven Gerrard wants to make striker Dominic Solanke the latest Liverpool player to join Rangers on loan.
- Ed Woodward has increased his attendance at Manchester United training sessions as concerns grow over their start to the season.
- Friends of Ed Woodward insist his relationship with Jose Mourinho is better than ever.
- Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic is wanted by Greek side PAOK while Sheyi Ojo is set to join French side Reims on the final day of the transfer window.
- Harry Kewell is set to leave Crawley and take over as boss at Notts County.
- Paris Saint-Germain hope to conclude a deal for Stoke City’s Eric Choupo-Moting