- Anthony Martial has been offered a new five-year deal at Manchester United and believes he can outlast Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.
- Former Manchester City captain Yaya Toure has agreed to move to Olympiakos.
- Southampton manager Mark Hughes says that Manolo Gabbiadini will not go out on loan despite his struggles in front of goal.
- Ashley Young is set to be the surprise omission from the England squad that Gareth Southgate will name on Thursday.
- Luke Shaw could get a surprise England recall when Gareth Southgate names his England squad on Thursday, while there could also be a place for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson.
- Stoke forward Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting is in line for a shock move to Paris Saint-Germain, while midfielder Giannelli Imbula is set to join Rayo Vallecano on loan for the season.
- Paul Pogba is ready to follow in Philippe Coutinho’s footsteps by trying to force through a January move to Barcelona, according to reports in Spain.
- Olivier Giroud is determined to battle it out with Alvaro Morata for a starting berth in the Chelsea side and will not leave before the European deadline on Friday.
- UEFA is not optimistic Tottenham will play any of their Champions League group games at their new stadium this season.
- Fruit juice is the latest product to come off the menu at Arsenal as Unai Emery continues his clampdown on player diets.
- Manchester City are considering a move for Paris Saint-Germain’s Adrien Rabiot, who was on the club’s books in his early teenage years.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is losing patience with Chelsea after being told he could not join Schalke or Monaco on loan.
- Barcelona midfielder Rafinha is set to complete a loan move to Real Betis.
- Egypt FA officials have expressed their “absolute dismay and disgust” at Mo Salah’s demands.
- Celtic are set to miss out on in-demand Manchester City midfielder Douglas Luiz, who is expected to complete a loan move to Fenerbahce.
- Ufa boss Sergi Tomarov wants to knock Rangers out of Europe – and then buy half of their team.
- Celtic have opened contract talks with Olivier Ntcham in a bid to fend off interest from Porto.