NANA KWADWO AKWAA 4 NPP DEPUTY NATIONAL YOUTH ORGANIZER, 2018
NANA KWADWO AKWAA 4 NPP DEPUTY NATIONAL YOUTH ORGANIZER, 2018
*WHO IS NANA KWADWO AKWAA?*
Born Kingsley Akwaa in Kumasi – Ashanti, he hails from Anamasi a suburb of Akyem Oda in the Eastern Region. He is the first among his four siblings.
He is a teacher by profession who teaches currently at Kumasi Senior High Technical School in Patasi.
He is a young politician who has solely dedicated his young adult life to the service of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) as Youth Leader/Activist, Researcher, Writer, Political Pundit and Strategist.
*WHAT IS HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND?*
Nana Kwadwo Akwaa is an Alumni of KNUST Junior High School and Prempeh College where he attended his elementary and secondary education respectively. He hold a Diploma in Education from University of Education, Kumasi (UCEW-K), A Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Mathematics and a Master’s Degree (MPhil) in Industrial Mathematics all from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
*WHAT HAS BEEN HIS POLITICAL COMMITMENT TO NPP*
Nana Kwadwo Akwaa’s undying love and commitment to the NPP is unquestionable. It can be recalled in 2012 that, after getting an appointment to lecture at the All Nation’s University College in Koforidua, he declined and still continued as a teacher at Sekyeredomase SHS in the Ejura Sekyeredomase District because he wanted to help with the campaign for the NPP in a district noted to be a stronghold of the NDC.
*Despite the fact that, he has not been rewarded with an appointment in government or in the Party leadership for his elaborate Contributions to the party and towards Victory 2016, he is unrelenting in his service to the NPP. He has continuously worked for the party with full commitment and loyalty*
*WHAT ARE HIS POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS AND ROLES IN THE NPP?*
He is the Founder of Critical Thinkers International – CTI; A Socioeconomic and Political Think Thank affiliated to the NPP.
He is the founder of Operation 30% for NPP In The Volta Region
He is a founding member of Volta Youth For Development and also served as its Secretary.
He has always served the party at the Grassroot level as a polling station Organizer in the Kwadaso Constituency for several years.
He was a KNUST TESCON member from 2007 to 2009
He was a campaign team member of Dr. Kingsley Nyarko when he contested as Kwadaso Parliamentary Aspirant.
He is currently the Special Aide and Political Assistant of Dr. Kingsley Nyarko, Executive Director of Danquah Institute (DI) and a Research Fellow at DI as well.
*WHAT ARE SOME OF THE POLITICAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND MILESTONES OF NANA KWADWO AKWAA?*
Under the operations of Operation 30% for NPP in the Volta Region, a very detailed roadmap was drawn as to how to increase NPP’s votes in the region
With the activities of Operation 30% For NPP In The Volta Region and Volta Youth For Development, the media monopoly enjoyed by the NDC in the Volta was for the first time broken around 2015-2016
*He was part of the CTI team which through research exposed;*
1. The exact price for the branding of each buses during the infamous Bus Rebranding Scandal of the NDC.
2. Non-existent and uncompleted projects Former President Mahama claimed to have completed during his last State Of The Nation Address as the president of Ghana
3. How badly the Ghanaian Soldiers on foreign mission were being treated under the Former President Mahama/NDC.
4. Some shady deals at the MMT under Former President Mahama/NDC
5. How badly people perceived to be NPP sympathizers were treated at the Ghana Ports and Harbour Authority plus some dirty deals at the ports under Former President Mahama/NDC
As a polling station executive, he together with the polling station executives in the Kwadaso Constituency embarked on vigorous campaign in the constituency till the day of election.
As a grassroot person, He together with other groupings embarked on grassroot campaign at Ejira-Sekyedomase, New Edubiase, Asante Akyem Agogo and other environs.
He has been able to train and Mentor some of his fellow young politicians and has served as a source of inspiration to over 100 people of all ages, tribal and educational background.
He was part of the CTI team which organised some historic fora, Symposia, conferences, training sessions etc including;
i. forum in 2015 to help bring about a solution to the internal wranglings in the party when it was at its peak, key personalities who attended were; Prof Mike Ocquaye, Hon. Kingsley Aboagye Gyedu, Hon. Alhaji Abubakar Boniface, Rodney Nkrumah Boateng, Achibold Cobbinah, Dennis Kwakwa and Frank Yeboah etc.
ii. 2018 National Youth Organiser Aspirants’ Debate which was organised under the distinguished Chairmanship of Mr Sammi Awuku.
*WHAT MERITORIOUS AWARDS AND RECOGNITION HAS HE WON?*
Nana Kwadwo Akwaa placed *First* in the top 20 social media writers and campaigners for NPP in 2016.
He together with the CTI writers team were awarded with the *”Most Outstanding Political Writer for 2016″* by the NPP Greater Youth Wing.
He was part of the Volta, Ashanti and other regional lists which acknowledged patriots for their hard work during the 2016 elections campaign.
He has been listed by the Presidency, National Security and the NPP Headquarters as part of the list of *Top 5 Young Persons* who worked and continue to work for the progress of the government and the party
The top hierarchy of the NDC listed him as part of people who helped cause their 2016 electoral defeat, and has also listed him as one of the greatest threats to their 2020 and 2024 electoral fortunes with his writeups and social media activities.
He has been listed by most political pundits as one of the fastest rising young politicians
*WHAT ARE HIS RESEARCH WORKS AND ARTICLES?*
Nana Kwadwo Akwaa a political activist and researcher who has authored over 500 research works and articles (Published and Unpublished). Notable among his articles on Socioeconomic and Political issues include;
– Chairman Blay’s 275 Busses’ Economic Benefit Will Go Beyond NPP
– NPP Has No Stronghold, NDC Has Only One
– The Voting Pattern Of The Church Of Gidi Kokoo Members In Ghana
– Ghana Electricity Crisis; Causes, Disadvantages And Solutions
– NPP Equally Belongs to the Northerners, Gas and Ewes as the Akans
– Politics is a Battle of Communication and Not a Battle of Fist.
– Mismanagement and Looting At Metro Mass Transport Limited
– Mahama/NDC And NPA Are Wicked; New Petrol Prices is a Cheat; Reduce The Price Now
– Kwame Nkrumah Has No PHD
– History Of The New Patriotic Party
– Exposed; President Mahama Lied About The True State Of Some Of The Projects
– Ghana’s public procurement act; the variance between single sourcing and sole sourcing
– Akua Donkor’s goodies could have built 40 boreholes
– NDC Behind The Disruption Of Bawumia’s Volta Regional Tour And Not Voltarians
– Performance Of President Nana Addo Led Government with Respect To NPP Delegates(Research Fellow)
– ROPAL / ROPAA is a State Satisfaction Of A Right And Not A Favour
– Heritage Fund/ Free SHS Debate; Our Opinion – CTI
– PPP is a Greater Liability to NPP than the NDC
– Crucifixion of perceived NPP men at the takoradi Harbour
– NPP; An Expansion Of The Electoral College And The Organizational Structure Is A Need
– Ghana Is Really Sick But Probably The Fault Of Its Caretakers
– 2017 Ministerial Designates Vetting: Our Observation.
– One District One Factory is more than Doable; The Facts and the Importance.
– Roadmap to increasing NPP’s votes in the Volta Region
– Xenophobic Attacks; Causes and Solutions
– First 18 Months GH Cedi-US Dollar Depreciation; Nana addo/NPP has Performed Better Than Mahama/NDC
– USA-Ghana Military Deal; A Correction Of The Misconception
– Ghana Card; The Issue Of Ghana’s EC Voter ID Card
– 25 Years Of The 4th Republic; The Journey So Far
– Public Officers’ Retirement Age; A Case Study With Martin Amidu
Inflation And Its Impact On Ghana’s Business Growth
Nana Kwadwo Akwaa is happily married to his lovely wife Mrs Dorcas Adiepena Mirekua-Sarpong.
*Nana Kwadwo Akwaa if appointed as the Deputy National Youth Organizer of the NPP brings to the table rich experience in grassroot Mobilisation, Research, Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills, Humility and Commitment to sustaining the NPP in power for Victory 2020 and beyond.*
*NANA KWADWO AKWAA 4 NPP DEPUTY NATIONAL YOUTH ORGANIZER, 2018*
*Benjamin Kwadwo Acheampong*
Member, Conscious Patriots, NPP.
Member, Patriotic Youth Movement of NPP.
Member, Grassroot Movement for 2020.
(0240 630 802)