- Real Sociedad have made an ambitious move to tempt Spain defender Nacho Monreal away from Arsenal.
- Lucas Torreira is heading to London to put the seal on a move to Arsenal from Sampdoria.
- Jack Wilshere is set to earn £100,000-a-week from West Ham when he signs for the club on a pay-as-you-play deal which is loaded with incentives.
- A late surge in bookings could see more than 10,000 England fans in Moscow to watch Wednesday’s World Cup semi-final against Croatia.
- Carlo Ancelotti is keen on a reunion with Paris Saint-Germain forward Angel Di Maria when he officially begins work as Napoli boss.
- Derby County boss Frank Lampard is set to hijack Hull City’s move for West Ham defender Reece Burke.
- Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri landed in London on Sunday, sparking more rumours about a move to either Arsenal or Chelsea.
- Antonio Conte faces the strange occurrence of taking Chelsea’s first pre-season training session on Monday even though he could be days from being replaced by Maurizio Sarri.
- Cardiff City are set to make former West Brom goalkeeper Matt Hall their fifth summer signing.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown is a doubt for Tuesday’s Champions League clash with Alashkert because of a knee injury he suffered against Shamrock Rovers.
- Hearts are set to sign striker David Vanecek from Czech club FK Teplice, with only the formalities needing to be completed.
- Rangers hope to have loan deals for Roma striker Umar Sadiq and Angers midfielder Lassana Coulibaly sealed in time for their Europa League date with FC Shkupi on Thursday.
- Preston winger Daryl Horgan is closing on a move to Scottish Premiership side Hibs.