- Liverpool’s hopes to persuade Atletico Madrid to part with Jan Oblak this summer look doomed.
- Lyon have indicated they will allow Nabil Fekir to join Liverpool this summer – at the right price.
- Chelsea are ready to cut their losses on Danny Drinkwater – less than a year after signing him for £30m.
- Manuel Pellegrini insists the early capture of Ryan Fredericks is a sign of things to come for West Ham this summer – and says his relationship with the club’s owners is perfectly fine.
- Danny Rose admits he is the luckiest player in England’s World Cup squad – and says axed Ryan Bertrand is entitled to feel angry about his omission.
- Arsenal are close to signing the 17-year-old midfield prospect Yacine Adli from Paris Saint‑Germain.
- England forward Jamie Vardy drinks cans of Red Bull for breakfast after giving up snus stimulant.
- Brighton boss Chris Hughton is bidding to sign Fulham ‘keeper David Button in a surprise move.
- Manchester United have turned their attention to Toby Alderweireld having completed the signing of Fred.
- Arsenal are reportedly interested in signing RB Leipzig defender Lukas Klostermann.
- Rangers are weighing up a move for Manchester City winger Brandon Barker.
- Steven Gerrard insists the time is right to manage Rangers after turning down job offers from the Premier League.
- Freed Celtic striker Nadir Ciftci is interesting Scottish clubs with Motherwell and Dundee United possible destinations.
- Ian Maxwell won’t allow Rangers to lock Celtic supporters out of Ibrox if the feuding neighbours collide in next season’s Scottish Cup.